Noscka "Jenn" (NWA, USA) :I bought this for my friend to put on his desk at work, and he loved it even more than I anticipated. It was larger than I expected, I think the dimensions given are if it is in a seated position. It fits in perfectly with all of the other nerdy decor in his cubicle, the only complaint so far has been that it didn't come with the light saber
Amazon Mom (SAN JOSE, CA, United States): I know what to look for for him for Christmas! Be warned that the alarm will go off when the little piece of plastic is removed from the battery compartment... and it is loud. We found that out when he unpacked it at the office, and got "the look" from cubicles all around.
BoolieMomma :This is a fun and great way for little guys to learn to read digital time. It's easy to operate and when you push down on the head the display lights up. The spikes on the head are made of rubber, a plus for not marking furniture and when your kids knocks it onto your foot, it doesn't hurt as much :-)
.jpg)

Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét