Geeks Girl "Geeks Girl":I bought this product for my boyfriend who loves Boba Fett, when he opened the package he laughed so hard and that was exactly what I was hoping for! He thought it was hilarious that I would buy something that he would have wanted when he was 12. He is a teacher and has it on his desk and the kids love it. Buy it for the Boba lover in your life!
Loretta:My 6 year old was so excited to get this for Christmas. The only mistake I made was in thinking the little "Z" meant the alarm was "off." The "Z" showing means the alarm is ON and will buzz, waking up you and your 6 year old on the one day everyone can sleep in! Lol. Cute alarm clock for a true Bobba Fett Star Wars fan!!!
BC Reviewer:I bought this for my friend's 26th birthday, and he loved it! He has to get up early for work and loves Star Wars, so this alarm clock was the perfect gift. It was bigger than I thought, and you can pose the arms and legs. It comes in its own box so it was easy to wrap.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét