Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 10, 2013

LEGO Boys' 9005008 Coupon

Angela Dickerson:I purchased this for my grandson who turned 5, because he asked me for a watch for his birthday. At the time he did not how to tell time and I thought this would be the perfect gift. Not only would he have the watch that he asked he for but he would learn how to use. He loved the gift and within 2 months he has learned how to use the watch that he asked for


Busy "DJT" (Simi Valley, CA USA):I was really pleased when I received this watch and clock for my grandson. The value is well worth the price. It looks a lot better in person. I love it as a teaching tool. The watch made my grandson feel like a "big boy".

JKB (Nassau County, NY) :Bought this for my nephews 5th birthday. He absolutely loved it, but it is made of legos. It was easy to adjust the strap and it comes with an extra section in the event they don't want the lego guy on it. The clock and flash cards are a nice addition. I agree with other reviewers that the latch is a little tricky.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét