RDA "missredlo":Had I read description better I would have seen this was not a "miniature" item...even still way cool and instead of giving it away I will keep it for a future gift :o) Shipped quickly and product a great buy!
Tamara Hoke (Panama City, Panama) :This clock is fun and durable. And if you like loud, high pitched beeps, maybe this is for you. Every time you push one of the buttons it beeps at you. I can deal with that because I am not setting the time or alarm frequently. But every time you hit the snooze button, it emits one high pitched beep.
JujubeMBA (USA:There's no backlight on this unless you hit a button to light it up, so it can't be seen at night without pushing the button. That's a big bummer for a little kid. It's solidly constructed, the numbers easy to read in daytime.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét