Dave Razr Maxx "Dave" (Crane, MO):Item as described & fast shipping. I bought this clock for my 8yr olds room which is decorated in lego ninjago. My son love's it & it looks better in person. It was also larger than I expected which was a nice surprise.
Southernreign "SR" (Charlotte, NC):This is the most desirable of the Ninjago Clocks... Why, because it is Lloyd, the most powerful of ALL ninjagos! As my boy has stated to me! I am glad I picked this up for 19.95 plus free prime shipping... I was surprised that amazon had two price increase since my purchase, one to 24.95 the last to its current 29.95. I was hoping to buy a few others before christmas
Maider Marin Quintero (Mayaguez, PR Puerto Rico):This is a nice clock, the ninja has a lot of details, the legs and arms move. The only thing I do not like is that the numbers could be visible at night, this is they were red or yellow instead of dark gray, so I can see them without need to push down the head that turns the screen light.
.jpg)

Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét