Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 10, 2013

LEGO Kids' 9002274 Classic Coupon

 Rasmus:A year after buying this my 11-year old son is still using it as his bed-side clock and alarm. It's a cool-looking dude that feels solid and does what it says it does.


Narinewife5:I bought this for our son's 7th birthday....love the design, esp the fact there is some movement in that he can sit down, making a lower profile. Easy read display, easy setting time/alarm. The beeping is gentle sound yet, loud enough to wake him most days. Only thing I wish were different.

Lupita Patterson (Queen Creek, AZ United States):My Son got this clock for his birthday and really liked it. I like that it lights up when you push down on his cap to see the time. It is very sturdy and well made. I was at first concerned that he would want to play with all the buttons on the back because he just turned 5 years old, but so far he realizes that it is only a clock and not a toy to throw on the floor

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét