Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 10, 2013

LEGO Kids' 9003080 Star coupon

Chris lucier :MY SON WANTED THIS HE REALLY LIKED IT. IT WAS WELL WORTH THE MONEY. AND IT WAS ACTUALLY CHEAPER HERE THAN IN THE STORES INCLUDING WITH THE SHIPPING COST,


Karen_P:Shipper was quick and amazing! I purchased this clock for my nephew's birthday, plus matching comforter and sheet set. My brother said the clock is so Cool, he wanted it for his office-LOL! Great Buy! Thank You.

Bridget_Louise_74 :This Yoda clock was pictured in the "gifts for teens" section in the December 2011 issue of Real Simple. I gave this as a "Santa" gift at our family Christmas gift exchange, and I could tell that my thirty-something Star Wars fan sister liked it. She sometimes collects Star Wars items. Instead of putting it aside, she spent some time removing it from the box, setting the clock, and testing the alarm. My brother-in-law seemed to like it, too. I think she might use the miniature clock for her home office

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét