Grad Student:Nice lego clock but you can only see the lcd display when you are looking directly in front of it. Kinda hard to see what time it is if you are standing up or looking at an angle. The alarm on/off button is also pretty dodgy.
Chris Harlin :My son loves his Lego alarm clock. It is very durable, and it wakes him up in the morning all by himself.My nine year old loves waking up with his lego alarm clock every morning. It was easy for him to set and goes great with his lego collection.
Wendy Kreider (RIVERTON, IL, US):My 6 year old really wanted a lego clock after seeing them in the lego store. I thought this was a perfect alternative. My only issue is I was hoping for one that was not only battery operated but one that I could plug into the wall. It works for him and he loves it!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét