Mamamia "Mamamia" (USA):In the picture the clock is shown with the sword behind the ninjago figure's back for storage, but there is no place to put the sword so it's always in his hand. I bit awkward, but it works well, it's easy for a child to set and figure out and has a tap function for a quick burst of light. I think it would be nice if there were multiple alarm sounds, there is only one.
L. Mom :It's loud enough to wake them up and beeps faster before turning off. Unfortunately, it goes off after one round of beeps, so if they lay back down, I have to get them. They like the big numbers to tell time.
Wendy (Honolulu, HI United States) :My son is totally into Ninjago and requested this for his birthday. To my surprise it actually is a functional alarm clock and toy. The legs and arms bend. My son is constantly setting the alarm for various times. Highly recommend!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét