Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 10, 2013

LEGO BRICK ALARM CLOCK Style# 9002168 Coupon

JB123 :As a clock it works perfectly. Battery operation was why I chose this because it is unaffected by power outages. Display is nice as it always shows time and alarm setting. I prefer this to my own Timex "adult" alarm clock because you do not have to switch to the alarm setting mode to see the current alarm time setting. Seeing everything at a glance is great.


Edward Hoge (Midlothian, VA USA):My son loves this clock. It's easy for him to work with, it looks fun, and he hasn't ever slept through the alarm. It's Lego-pricey for what it is, but if your kid (or you) is a Lego nut, then why not celebrate it?

Aud (Seattle, USA) :For my six year olds birthday we decided to redo his room with school stuff to get him ready for kindergarten. This was perfect for him since he loves legos and his favorite color is red. The red light on the clock is a cool feature as is the 12 or 24 hour settings. The only thing I don't like is how loose the buttons on the top are, I can tell they will wear easily.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét