Shawn Fitz (NYC):Kids are lego crazy so thought this would be good. no cord, only runs on batteries. Easy on off for alarm, but setting time and alarm was tedious as button had difficulty connecting...wouldn't buy it again.
Gustavo Villalobos (San José, Costa Rica) :This very easy to use and nice, the snooze button is large and easy to use for kids. The materials really makes it look like a Lego block.Was this review helpful to you?
MsDash :It was a great buy for the price. It goes well in his Lego theme room and it has very simple buttons on the bottom to change the hours and alarm. The only thing I didnt like is it doesn't have the option to have the LED light on. It only turns on if you press it and it's in the other side of his bedroom which is a bummer. Maybe I'm a little old fashion but I like to see the time from any place in a room lol.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét