Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 10, 2013

LEGO Kids' 9000560 Legends Coupon

Diamond :This is everything my kids wanted. It size is great I got it on time. The display is big and the alarm is super easy to set. I am not fond of the beeping sound it makes. Because there is not school yet I have not had the kids wake up to it. But will update when I do.


SebbyKnezzar:I collect these Star Wars lego alarm clocks and this one is just as cool as the others! Darth Mauls brother Savage Oppress is basically the Darth Maul clock with yellow instead of red but that's ok because that's practically who Savage Oppress is! Cool item to collect and it's very nicely painted and was packaged safely.

Amy Elkins:I have two boys they are big star wars fans and big fans of the Clone War series. They love their alarm clocks. One of them sleeps with it at night like its a teddy bear. They set it themselves and turn it on and off themselves. Great product for any star wars fan

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét