Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 10, 2013

LEGO Kids' 9002748 Toy Coupon

Alyssa :Great quality! Alarm is not an annoying super loud beep, it's more like a beep for him to blast off. It still wakes up my daughter from across the room. Love it!


Liyi P. :This clock serves more like a cool toy than a clock to me! It is very cute, however, you can hardly see the time unless you push down Buzz's plastic hood! then, the clock will light up for few seconds. Since I need a clock in my baby boy's room to see what time I fed him, this clock is not very helpful. It is simply because I prefer to be able to see the time whenever I walk in baby's room without having to walk to the nightstand to push Buzz's hood, especially when my baby is crying. But if you are OK with that, then this will be a great buy.

Totti :One complaint I have about this one though is that while holding down Buzz's helmet, which is a snooze/light button, the buttons on his chest don't work. So if you want to set time for an alarm at night, snuggly tucked inside your warm blankets ready to fall asleep, you would have to get up and turn the lights on just to set the alarm. But that's mostly because I want take an extra 15minutes of sleep next morning. If you're not so lazy like me, you would be fine.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét